The Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT) at Concordia University develops faculty for excellence in teaching in the face-to-face and blended learning environments, including the meaningful connection between faith and learning, to support Concordia’s mission of Christ centered Lutheran higher education. CELT encourages self-reflective, scholarly teaching among Concordia faculty through consultation, collaboration, and community.
Our Work with Faculty
- Faith & Learning
- Enhancing Teaching with Technology
- Nine Principles of Good Practice in Teaching and Learning
- Self-Reflective, Scholarly Teaching
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
- Recognizing Teaching Excellence
- Peer Evaluation of Teaching
Our Contact Information
Our office and learning spaces are located in ROO6-ROO8.
Phone Number: 262 243 CELT (2358)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org