A lot of learning happens in the classroom, but a lot of life happens in the residence halls.
Living on campus is a tremendous opportunity to interact with other students from different backgrounds, cultures, and experiences. You can take part in all of the social, intellectual, physical, cultural and spiritual events we offer for your enrichment. And you can sleep in longer each morning because your classroom is just a short walk away.
Oh, and did we mention that all of our residence halls, dining halls, and classrooms are connected by an underground tunnel system so you don't have to walk outside in the snow unless you want to? Yeah, we like that, too.
Great Options. Bright Future.
As a campus resident you'll find:
- Eight residence halls with a wide variety of room choices from singles to quads and suites
- All residence halls are equipped with cable and wireless Internet
- Flexible meal plans and healthy food options
- A safe, clean, comfortable and supportive environment in which to learn and grow in mind, body and spirit
- The gym, the library, and all your favorite student activities right around the corner
Our staff is available, reliable, helpful, and concerned about the well-being of resident students.