CUW’s BSN Completion program offers registered nurses the chance to work full-time and complete their coursework in as little as 18 months.
Why Complete Your BSN at CUW?
- Up to 90 credits accepted in transfer
- Emphasis on mind, body and spirit
- Accelerated courses offered online and at ten CUW centers
- Year round program admission
- Classes start multiple times per semester
- Take one class at a time over a 6-10 week period
- Individual academic advising
- Distinguished nursing faculty
- Clinical practicum hours can be completed in your own community
Complete your degree in as little as 18 months.
The BSN Completion Program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington DC 20036, 202-887-6791.
For additional information on the BSN completion program for RNs, please contact our admissions department.