Master of Science - Occupational Therapy

Concordia University Wisconsin offers three professional (entry-level) Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) programs. The programs are based on a liberal arts foundation and encompass 2½ years of professional education beyond a bachelor’s degree.

  • Accelerated MOT Program
    Are you a high school student looking to pursue a bachelor’s and master’s degree in 4 ½ years?
  • Blended MOT Program
    Are you a current college student or graduate of a bachelor’s degree program?
  • Transitional MOT Program
    Are you a certified Occupational Therapy Assistant with at least 1 year of OTA experience?

Our Mission

Our mission in the CUW Master of Occupational Therapy program is to prepare outstanding entry-level occupational therapists to practice with competence and integrity and to highly value service to their clients, church and professionals in the global community.


The Master of Occupational Therapy program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), located at 4720 Montgomery Lane Suite 200, Bethesda, MD 20814-3449. AOTA’s phone number is (301) 652-AOTA and its web address is


Graduates of the program may sit for the National Certification Examination for the Occupational Therapist administered by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) located at 800 S. Frederick Ave., Suite 200, Gaithersburg, MD. 20877-4150 (301)-990-7979

  • Candidates with a passing score will receive the credentials Occupational Therapist Registered OTR®.
  • Most states require additional licensure/certification in order to practice.
  • In Wisconsin, graduates must apply for initial certification with the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services.

Program data specific to Concordia University Wisconsin on the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) Exam can be found at

Student and Program Outcomes


Total Number of Graduates

Graduate Rate











This program is only offered to international students if they have a bachelor's degree from a university in the United States.