Are you ready to build your information technology expertise and advance your career? CUW’s Master of Science in Information Technology combines sound computer science concepts with the real-world skills needed to meet today’s IT challenges.
CUW’s MS IT program offers you:
- The opportunity to earn your MS IT degree in as little as 21 months
- A combination of on-campus and E-Learning courses designed to fit your schedule
- Accelerated, eight-week courses that meet one night a week on the Mequon campus
- Self-paced, online courses that can be completed in 8-10 weeks
- A Christian worldview and an emphasis on ethical computing
Credit hours required: 36
CUW’s Master of Science in Information Technology is designed to meet the needs of current IT professionals, new college graduates, and those who enjoy using technology to help people solve problems. Our program teaches you to understand computer systems and their relationship to today’s business challenges.
In our program you will:
- Design and configure information technology systems
- Study professional codes of practice
- Design network-aware applications
- View your work as a means of service and social responsibility
- Examine the nature of human intelligence and the limits of machine intelligence
- Develop a user-centered perspective to create effective and usable IT tools
- Plan, design, implement, and maintain database management systems
- Study data communication and networking
- Understand how the Internet works
- Learn how to safeguard information technology
- Apply networking technology in ways that enrich lives and spread the Gospel
Please see our course catalog for entrance requirements.
Concordia’s MS in IT program includes courses in systems development, database management, ethical computing, artificial intelligence, and the interaction between people and computers.
See our course catalog for details.
Please contact our graduate admissions staff for more information.
“The MSIT program at Concordia University provides me with a faith-based navigation though the difficult world of Information Technology leadership. The courses are well engineered to provide the professional with the background to understand and utilize the past and future of IT as a tool to enable a business. The materials and instruction really meet me at my level of understanding and seek to help me comprehend the full magnitude of the discipline as well as the ethics behind it.”
Manager, Information Systems