CUW’s Master of Science in Nursing program prepares graduates to fulfill roles as nurse educators, family nurse practitioners, and adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioners. Graduates have the professional skills to be nurse leaders in clinical and academic settings.
- Part-time and full-time options available
- Two week residency required for advanced health assessment course
- Faculty members bring current practice to the classroom
- Courses built on a Christian foundation
- Flexible online options
- Spring and fall clinical rotations
Credit hours required:
- Nurse Practitioner: 44
- Nurse Educator: 43
The Master’s Degree in Nursing Program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington DC 20036, 202-887-6791.