Our global economy demands ethical and effective leaders. CUW’s Master of Science in Organizational Leadership and Administration inspires today’s leaders to transform tomorrow’s world.
- Earn your Master's in Business Leadership in just one year!
- Flexible schedules that fit your life
- Onsite classes in nine locations in Wisconsin and one in St. Louis Interaction with local leaders and change agents
- Practicing instructors with real-world experience
- Classes meet one night a week for four hours
- No GMAT or GRE required
Credit hours required: 32
CUW’s Organizational Leadership and Administration (OLA) program blends Christian leadership and ethics with organizational theory and practice.
- Create teams built on commitment and trust
- Develop effective communication skills
- Explore the selection and use of information systems
- Think strategically about managing people
- Apply Christian ethics in company culture
- Complete a 360-degree feedback tool to assess leadership style
- Build a development plan to improve leadership skills
- Improve corporate financial management knowledge
- Examine the cross-cultural challenges and opportunities of national and international leadership
You’ll complete 13 OLA courses in the following categories:
- Core Leadership Courses: 9 fundamental leadership and administration courses common to all concentrations
- OLA Concentration Courses: 2 courses in your area of concentration
- Research Courses: 2 courses in your area of concentration
Dr. Kenneth E. Harris, Jr.
OLA Program Director
Please contact our graduate admissions staff for more information.