There are options available to file a sexual harassment or sexual assault report or complaint as described here:

  • You can talk with a Title IX Coordinator who will assist you in making a decision on how to proceed with a report or complaint.

  • You can file a report or complaint with a Campus Safety Officer.

  • You can file a report or complaint online. Reports may be filed anonymously.
  • If you need confidential help in deciding whether or not to file a report or complaint you can talk with a confidential individual.

  • CU encourages all members of our community who are victims of sexual misconduct to report the incident to the Mequon police. Any Title IX Coordinator or Campus Safety Officer will assist you in filing a complaint with the police.

Learn more about your reporting options here.

Employees Must Report: Please know that all sexual harassment and sexual misconduct allegations made to a “responsible employees” (faculty, staff, or student employees) must be reported to the Title IX Coordinator staff.