Prospective Graduate & Undergraduate graduates, whether you plan to attend the ceremony or not, please review the steps below. Use the links to navigate to the specified areas.
1) Review Your Graduation Status (are you ready to graduate?)
2) Request To Graduate (required for all graduates)
3) Pay Graduation Fee (all graduates pay $55)
Ceremony Attendees - Essential Next Steps
4) Order Your Academic Regalia (cap & gown)
5) Attend Countdown To Commencement (highly recommended for undergraduate students, optional for graduate students)
6) Request For Special Needs (if necessary)
7) Review The Schedule (when & where you need to be)
8) Review The Commencement Protocol (rules & regulations)
Whether you plan to attend the ceremony or not, all graduates will be assessed a graduation fee of $55. This is applied to your account once the Request to Graduate Form is processed.
Printable Guide (for family and guests)
This PDF can easily be emailed or printed and sent to your family/guests that you plan to invite to your graduation ceremony. It is a nice reference for families and graduates - Download and print the guide!
Tickets are required for guests. Each graduate can request up to a total of 6 tickets, which are free. The graduate does not need a ticket for him/herself. Children who occupy a seat will need a ticket. Tickets will not be distributed until Countdown to Commencement on October 26th. Graduates can pick up their tickets at Countdown to Commencement on October 26th in the Lakeshore Room (Mequon campus). Afterwards, students may pick up their tickets from the Registrar’s Office (LU 109) on the Mequon campus. We can also mail tickets to graduates; please email email@example.com (you must include: name, student ID and address). Individuals without tickets will not be admitted to commencement.