Prospective Graduate & Undergraduate graduates, whether you plan to attend the ceremony or not, please review the steps below. Use the links to navigate to the specified areas.
1) Review Your Graduation Status (are you ready to graduate?)
2) Request To Graduate (required for all graduates)
3) Pay Graduation Fee (all graduates pay $55)
Ceremony Attendees - Essential Next Steps
4) Order Your Academic Regalia (cap & gown)
5) Attend Countdown To Commencement (highly recommended for undergraduate students, optional for graduate students)
6) Request For Special Needs (if necessary)
7) Review The Schedule (when & where you need to be)
8) Review The Commencement Protocol (rules & regulations)
Whether you plan to attend the ceremony or not, all graduates will be assessed a graduation fee of $55. This is applied to your account once the Request to Graduate Form is processed.
Printable Guide (for family and guests)
This PDF can easily be emailed or printed and sent to your family/guests that you plan to invite to your graduation ceremony. It is a nice reference for families and graduates - Download and print the guide!
Tickets are required for guests. Information regarding the number of tickets a graduate can request is forthcoming. Please check this site regularly for updates.
Need Help?Graduation Requirement Question - Email
Baccalaureate or Commencement Question - Email