Four Year Combined BS and MBA
Studies have shown that workers with an MBA earn as much as $500,000 more during the course of their careers than those with bachelor’s degrees*. However, the high price of many MBA programs can limit the return on that investment in higher education.
Concordia University Wisconsin offers an affordable, fast track to a Masters Degree in Business Administration. The Business Scholars Program allows highly qualified incoming freshmen to earn both a Bachelor of Science degree in Business and MBA within four years, without attending summer school. Tuition costs are the same as our regular four-year undergraduate fees.
The course load requires 18 credits per semester, enrollment in three Winterim sessions and completion of a related internship. Students who complete this challenging program will not only earn a BS and MBA, they will also meet the educational requirements for a number of professional certifications.
- Actuarial Science
- Business Communications
- General Business
- International Business
- Public Relations
- Sport & Entertainment Business
This demanding program is open to first year business majors who meet the following academic requirements:
- High School Cumulative GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0
- ACT scores of 25 or higher
- Combined SAT scores of 1200 or higher
Once accepted, Business Scholars must maintain a 3.5 out of 4.0 academic average, take 18 credits per semester, attend at least three Winterim sessions and complete an internship in their related field of study.
The Concordia University Wisconsin School of Business Administration now offers a scholarship for upper level accounting students. Students with a minimum 3.5 grade point average are eligible. Interested students may contact Dr. Mark DeRemer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- $2,500 scholarship
- Internship placement within the Kapco organization
- Part time work during school year with potential full time work in the Summer
- Students must have completed ACCT 311 – Intermediate Accounting II and must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above.
CUW’s School of Business now offers a unique and rigorous retail management program that will prepare selected students both academically and tactically for a successful executive career within this growing industry. The Sendik’s Scholars Retail Management Program is a four-year undergraduate program. In addition to the core business classes (48 credits), students will follow a specialized retail curriculum (39 credits) that includes an annual internship within the Sendik’s Organization.
- Annual $5,000 scholarship (max of four years)
- Specialized retail management curriculum
- Internship placement within the Sendik’s organization
- Opportunities for service leadership
- University-wide recognition as a Sendik’s Scholar
- Qualified, vetted, custom-training for career advantages
- Complete this application by March 15th (or until all positions are filled)
Selected candidates will be invited to attend interviews in Spring 2015.