After Interview Day, the Admission Committee will meet, review each applicant’s file, and come to an admission decision. All interviewed applicants will be mailed an admission decision within two weeks after their interview.
Applicants may be accepted, waitlisted, or denied. Applicants who are accepted will have two weeks (14 days) to submit a non-refundable deposit of $500.00 USD in order to secure their spot for the fall. One additional deposit of $500.00 USD will also be due on May 1 for all accepted students. Both deposits will be applied to your tuition and fees upon matriculation.
Your admission packet will contain information about:
- How to pay the deposit and reserve a spot in the program
- Information on unfulfilled pre-pharmacy course requirements, which must be completed before the first day of class
- When to send official transcripts to Concordia University Wisconsin
- Details on how to complete a criminal background check and the Wisconsin Caregiver Background Check
- Our requirements for immunizations, health records, and student health insurance
- Details on orientation, tuition and financial aid, and housing
- Documentation on the Technical Standards that all pharmacy students must meet
We recognize that choosing the right pharmacy school is a big decision. We’re here to help! Please contact us if you have any questions about the program or the admission process.