Please complete the Online Application and submit the $50 application fee online.
In addition to your application, please submit the following:
- One page essay about why you’d like to enroll in the graduate program you’ve selected
- Your resume
- Two academic or professional recommendations using the Recommendation Form
- (recommendation letters on letterhead may also be submitted)
- Official transcripts for all previous college experiences.
- Transcripts for graduate-level classes you’ve completed
- Graduate entrance exams such as the GRE are not required
Where to Submit Your Application Materials:
Graduate Admission Office
Concordia University Wisconsin
12800 North Lake Shore Drive
Mequon, WI 53097
Programs with a Different Application Process
The following programs use a centralized application service. Please see the program website for details.
- Master of Occupational Therapy – Blended
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Master of Pharmaceutical/Chemical Product Development
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy