Concordia’s application process is pretty straightforward.
What we need from you:
- Take 5 minutes and complete our free application: www.cuw.edu/apply
- Have your official transcripts sent to your admission counselor from each college you’ve attended
- If you’ve completed less than 30 college credits we will need your high school transcripts and a standardized test score (ACT or SAT).
- If you’ve completed less than 60 college credits but more than 30, only high school transcripts and college transcripts will be required.
- Complete your FAFSA, and make sure to add our school code: 003842
What you can expect from us:
- Once you’ve completed your requirements, we’ll personally review your application, evaluate your unofficial credits completed, and send you a decision letter.
- Students who meet or exceed our entrance requirements will receive a comprehensive acceptance packet outlining many of the next steps.
- Once you’re admitted to CUW, your counselor will send your transcripts to the Registrar’s office for an official Transfer Evaluation, detailing the specific program requirements to complete before you graduate.
- Admitted students who have completed their FAFSA will receive a financial aid package. Don’t be surprised when you see how affordable your CUW education can be!
- Most of all, you can expect that your counselor will be accessible to answer any and all of your questions while we help you complete the enrollment process.