Spring 2016 New Student Orientation takes place Friday, January 22 - Saturday, January 23.
Orientation - a Great Way to Start
It's hard to list all the reasons why orientation is a great way to start your CUW education, but we'll try:
- Meet new friends
- Get comfortable on campus before classes start
- Learn about all the great activities you can take part in
- Enjoy beautiful Lake Michigan
- Learn about academic expectations and university conduct
- Attend worship service
- Have a ton of fun
- Get ready for what could be some of the greatest years of your life
- And so many more!
Friday, January 22nd
9am-12pm New student move-in
12:30pm-1:30pm Lunch w/Faculty
1:30pm-2:30pm Parent Orientation
1:30pm-2:30pm Students find their classrooms
Courtyard Conference Room
2:45pm-3:45pm Academic Orientation
*Parents please use this time to say your goodbyes*
5:00pm Dinner/O-Team Activities
Saturday, January 23rd
We are working to ensure this day as packed with tons of exciting activities, please be patient as we only want to present you with the most exciting activities there are to offer!