Sometimes things happen and you need to change your plans. We wish you all the best and hope your future is a bright and successful one.
Withdrawing from CUW before the First Day of Class
If you are a first time new student to Concordia University Wisconsin and are unable to enroll prior to the first day of classes, please contact the Admission Office at 262-243-4315.
Withdrawing from CUW after Classes Have Begun
If you begin classes at CUW and need to withdraw entirely from the university, all courses, housing, etc. you will need to:
- Complete a withdraw survey
- Attend an exit interview with the Director of Academic Advising and Retention Services in the Advising Services Office.
The office is located in Stuenkel 103, or call 262-243-4499 to schedule your 15 minute appointment.
Withdrawing from Courses
If you need to withdraw from one or more courses but remain above full time status (12 credit hours) you may work with your Academic Advisor and the Registrar's Office to complete this process.
- Complete an Add/Drop Form through the Office of the Registrar
- If a withdrawal is not made through the Office of the Registrar, a failing grade will be recorded for the affected course(s)
- Withdrawals may be made without penalty within the first half of a term (please see the current Academic Catalog for current dates)
- After the beginning of the tenth week of a semester or the second half of a summer session, withdrawals are reported with a grade of WF (Withdraw Fail)
- Exceptions may be made for withdrawals due to extenuating circumstances such as illness or some other unavoidable occurrence by working with the Professor and Director of Academic Advising and Retention Services