Helping students and their families afford the college education of their choice is a top priority for us at Concordia. Thanks to generous financial aid packages, your cost to attend CUW could be close to what you'd pay to attend one of Wisconsin's public universities. Think about this:
- 98% of CUW undergraduate students receive financial aid
- The average financial aid award package is almost $21,000
- The average needs-based scholarship and grant award is $13,500
- You've got more resources available to you than you think.
We'll help you put together a financial aid package that fits your needs.
Types of Financial Aid Available
Financial aid is available from many sources based on financial need, field of study, academic record, underrepresented minorities, or your area of residence.
- CUW scholarships and grants
- Outside scholarships
- Federal work-study opportunities
- Student loans
- Local businesses and civic organizations
- Faith-based organizations
- Your local school district
- Your employer (or your parents' employer)
Don't worry. We'll help you through the process step by step.
Quick Financial Aid Tips
A few quick tips as you get started:
- Be proactive
- Apply to every scholarship you qualify for
- Don't miss any deadlines
- Read and follow instructions carefully (even small mistakes can delay aid or disqualify you for scholarships)
- Ask questions. We're here to help!
Important Info to Know
How to Reach Us
If you have any questions, please email the Financial Aid Office or call us at 262-243-4569. We're here to help you!
Location: Luther 105
Concordia University Wisconsin
Financial Aid Office
12800 N. Lake Shore Dr.
Mequon, WI 53097
Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Closed during Chapel