Learn how to prepare before school begins, while in school, and after graduation...Get GradReady!
Repaying your Loans
Learn more about repaying your loans, check out our helpful guide: Student Loan Repayment 101
Federal Student Aid links
The links provided below are federal resources which take you from the beginning to the end with FAFSA. Learn what FAFSA is, how to apply for it, and understanding loans before and after you decide to receive them. If you have questions or need clarity on any of it as well don’t hesitate to ask!
- Department of Education-Federal Student Aid
- Federal Student Loan Resources
- NSLDS-Federal student loan records
- FSA ID
- Federal Loan Entrance Counseling Guide
- Federal Loan Exit Counseling Guide
The resources within this area are pertinent to our students and will help guide them through utilizing Federal Aid, should they choose to do so, while at Concordia.
- Alternative Loan Letter
- Financial Aid Student Loan Guide
- Mequon Campus Traditional Undergraduate Cost Worksheet
- How to request IRS transcripts for 2015 Verification
- Information for new first time Federal Student Loan Borrowers
- Flip Chart 15-16
- Flip Chart 16-17
- Gainful Employment Disclosure (Medical Assisting)
- Gainful Employment Disclosure (Teacher Certification)
- Gainful Employment Disclosure (School Administrator Program Certificate)