The Federal Work Study program is a federal or state funded opportunity for students to find part-time work at Concordia. Eligibility is based on the student's financial need.
- Guaranteed minimum wage or above
- Earnings will be deposited into the student's personal bank account every two weeks
- This money can be used for miscellaneous educational expenses
- Earnings will be excluded from reportable income on the FAFSA
Note: the total amount of money able to be earned, which cannot be exceeded, is limited to the amount of the award.
- Not all students awarded a work study will be able to secure employment
- Those enrolled in this program will be given preference over non-work study students
- If hired, be sure to bring appropriate means of identification