Concordia University Wisconsin's payroll is semi-monthly; pay dates are on the 15th and the last day of each month unless otherwise posted due to holidays or weekends.
Looking for your pay stubs? These can be viewed using the CUW Portal (my.cuw.edu).
- Go to the "Employee" Tab.
- Find the "Employment Verification Information" Channel.
- Select "Pay Stubs".
- W-4 Form *2016* (Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate)
- I-9 Form (Enrollment Eligibility Verification)
- Employee Handbook Acknowledgment
- Unlawful Harrassment Prevention Course
Direct Deposit Forms
- Direct Deposit Form
- Student Direct Deposit Form
- Accounts Payable Direct Deposit Form *Business Office Use Only*
- Voluntary Self-Identification Form
- WT-4 Form (Wisconsin Withholding Exemption Certificate)
- MI-W4 Form
- W-220 Non Resident Employee Withholding Reciprocity
- (Residents of IL, IN, KY, & MI Only)
- (Minnesota Residents use W-222)
Questions regarding information found on this page can be directed to the Human Resources Generalist at 262-243-4529.