Log into TOPCAT to access your library account.
Why do I need a Library Account?
Use your library account to:
- Access online library resources from locations other than the Mequon campus
- Request library materials
- Check due dates and availability of requested materials
- Renew library materials
How do I get a Library Account?
- If you need a Falcon 1 CUW ID card, you can stop by the library office (Rincker 202) on the Mequon campus to get an ID and submit the yellow form to request a library account
- Students at locations other than the Mequon campus can use this online form to request a library account
- New library users will receive an email notification with a username and password for library access. Change Your Password the first time you log in.
I need help with my Library Account
- Your username is your F00# or the 14-digit barcode on the back of your Falcon 1 CUW ID card. Your password is: changeme (or the password you used to replace changeme)
- If you are having difficulty logging in with your Library Account, request help using this online form
See Account Help for more information.