School of Education Mission
The School of Education equips and inspires Christian servant leaders to pursue integrity and excellence in the delivery of educational services within professional and lifelong learning throughout the world.
- Be a champion educator for the at-risk student
- The Alternative Education license (DPI #1952) is an add-on license for those who currently hold a teaching license. These courses may also be of interest to those who work with children, their families, and at-risk youth yet do not hold a teaching license.
- This add-on license requires two classes. Each of the course is three credits and must be taken consecutively. A portfolio is also required for students wishing to add this area of DPI certification
- Courses are taught from a Christian foundation and perspective
- Convenient Fall, spring, and summer class schedules can be completed in two distinct 5 session sections completed consecutively at our Mequon campus; courses are also held at the Madison, Appleton, and Kenosha campuses and online.
- WI DPI #1952 (add-on): 6 credits, plus portfolio