Concordia’s BSN Completion program is a flexible way to further your nursing education. Coursework consists of accelerated learning that builds on the foundation of your previous RN education and experience.
What You’ll Learn in the BSN Completion Program
In our program you will learn to:
- Help individuals, families, and groups maintain health and wellness
- Communicate and collaborate with other healthcare professionals
- Improve the quality and safety of patient care
- Use technology in health care
- Educate patients and groups regarding health and wellness
- Apply a holistic view of nursing that embraces science and spirituality
- Home healthcare
- Physician’s offices
- Long term care facilities
- The military
- Corporate wellness programs
BSN Completion majors complete CUW’s core curriculum, as well as coursework in community and public health, evidence-based practice, informatics, genetics, and leadership and management. See our course catalog for the full curriculum and review the sample course progression.
CUW offers the following graduate programs: