CUW’s Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program helps students become thoughtful, skilled and caring physical therapists. Our program develops clinicians who serve their community through excellence in clinical practice and compassion for the spiritual, economic, and psychological needs of their clients.
- Program has 10-year CAPTE accreditation
- On-campus, pro bono clinic provides hands-on learning opportunities
- Clinical participation occurs every semester
- Students work with faculty to select clinical sites
- State-of-the-art facilities include a human anatomy lab with cadavers
- Faculty-to-student ratio of 1:8
Credit hours required: 125
We are proud to announce that our Class of 2014 students had a 100% first-time pass rate on the National Licensure Examination.
The Physical Therapy Program at Concordia University Wisconsin is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.capteonline.org