- Hold a baccalaureate degree in the sciences, preferably chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology or biology.
- We will consider other baccalaureate degrees if you have successfully completed:
- two semesters of organic chemistry,
- one semester of analytical chemistry,
- one semester of instrumental analysis, and
- maintained an average GPA of at least 3.0.
If you are missing class 1. or 2. above, you may be accepted if you take these classes at CUW while pursuing your MPD degree.
- Interview, in person or by phone
- Personal Statement that elaborates on past experience as well as your goals in pursuing this program
- Two Letters of Recommendation addressing potential for success in this program
- Official copies of all transcripts leading to your bachelor’s degree (If you have completed graduate level coursework and would like to have these evaluated for transfer, please submit those official transcripts also)
- International students whose undergraduate education was not delivered in English:
- Provide TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores of at least 81 on the Internet-based version or 213 on the computer-based version
- GRE in Chemistry strongly encouraged
Important Admissions Dates
- August 1st - Application window opens for the following fall
- October through April - Interviews are scheduled with selected candidates
- November through July - Acceptance offers are extended on a rolling basis
- Late August - Classes begin
Tuition for the MPD degree is $17,880 per year ($745/credit); the degree can be completed in two years.
Our financial aid office welcomes your questions regarding funding your MPD program. Contact the financial aid office directly at 262-243-4591 or click here to visit the financial aid web page.
Where to Send Your Materials
School of Pharmacy – MPD Program
Concordia University Wisconsin
12800 North Lake Shore Drive
Mequon, WI 53097
Questions about the admission and application process?
We are happy to help you throughout the admissions process. If you have questions about the program or application process, please feel free to contact us!
International students interested in the MPD program should reach out to Concordia’s Office of International Student Services.