Combining sound Computer Science concepts with real-world technology skills, CUW’s MS CS program will help you develop your mind and spirit for the challenges of computing vocations.
The program is designed to meet the needs not only of current CS professionals and new graduates interested in the program, but also those who enjoy using technology to help other people solve problems.
- The curriculum emphasizes concepts and theory along with practice and application
- Courses focus on practical and effective ways to apply and manage technology in order to solve problems
- Ethics and vocation are central themes in the program; these show how a Christian professional responds to the needs of clients, users, and society
- Our program was designed with the flexibility demanded by busy adults and working professionals
In our program you will:
- Obtain foundational knowledge and skills to master software development and the related technologies encompassing professional software products
- Develop the skills necessary to serve others within their vocations by exploring the Grand Ideas of Computer Science
- Learn to understand computer systems and their relationship to business problems
- Bachelor degree in CS, or closely-related from a U.S. regionally accredited institution
- Students without an undergraduate degree in CS may be considered for conditional enrollment
- A 3.0 GPA (on a 4 point scale) is required for regular acceptance
Please see our course catalog for details.
Please contact our graduate admissions staff for more information.