- Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Educator
- BSN degree from an accredited nursing school
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Science and undergraduate nursing GPA is evaluated as part of the admission process
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the USA
- Actively working in practice.
- Current CPR certification
- Successful completion of:
- Statistics course – within five years of admission to the program
MSN students complete coursework in bioethics, evidence based practice, advanced pathophysiology, advanced pharmacology, and advanced health assessment. Nurse Practitioner and Nurse Educator students also take coursework in their area of specialty. See our course catalog for the full curriculum.
Transfer students please contact the Online Admissions Counselor for information about Concordia's application process.
Please contact our graduate admissions staff for more information.