- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Applicants with a Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) degree earned within 7 years are eligible to apply for Advanced Standing.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher for full acceptance
- Prerequisites with a grade of C or better are as follows:
- Statistics (within 7 years)
- Anatomy & Physiology or Human Biology or Biology with Human Biology content
- Human Development across the Life Span (Non-BSW students only)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Admission essay
- Current resume
- Criminal Background Check through the agency identified by CUW
New students are admitted only for the fall semester, which begins late August. The application process begins in October for the following year. Students are admitted per rolling admissions practices.
The application process begins on October 1st each year. Completed applications are reviewed beginning after this date and will continue until all program seats are filled, or until April 30th, whichever occurs first.
After application materials are reviewed, the admissions committee will conduct interviews with those applicants who meet or exceed admissions criteria. All applicants will not be interviewed.
The priority application deadline is January 5th each year. Completed applications received after January 5th will be reviewed as space allows. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.