Are you working as a Sonographer and want to earn your bachelor’s degree to advance your career? Concordia’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography completion program could be right for you!
Students who have passed the National AART exam can transfer their previous knowledge and credits into Concordia’s completion program, and earn their degree faster than many other options. We will match you with an academic advisor to determine how many credits you are able to transfer, and get you started on your journey to growing your career.
Students will complete the Concordia Core Curriculum and Electives, in addition to the credits transferred, to complete their bachelor’s degree. Students are encouraged to select a minor to fulfill the total number of credits needed for graduation.
- Transfer up to 90 credits (minimum 63 credits)
- Earn your degree a year and a half or less!
- Flexible learning options.
- Complete core coursework in a Christ-Centered education.
- 6 or 8 week courses (depending on format).
- Must complete 36 credits at Concordia.
- 126 total credits (including what you transfer)
Social Science – 9 Credits
- AL 235 Voices in Democracy (EL)
- AL 270 Intercultural Communication (EL)
- AL 271 Social Psychology in the Workplace (EL)
- AL 286 Faces of Culture (EL)
- AL 310 Constitutional Law (EL)
- JPP 103 Criminology (EL)
- AL 340 Health Care Ethics (EL)
- AL 342 Eldercare (EL)
- AL 347 Macroeconomics (EL)
- AL 377 Americas (EL)
- AL 424 Abnormal Psychology (EL)
- ECON 200 General Economics (EL)
Humanities and the Arts – 6 Credits
- AL 103 Music (EL)
- AL 136 Literary Vision (EL)
- AL 161 World History (EL)
- AL 201 English Language (EL)
- AL 206 American Cinema (EL)
- AL 208 Art of Western World (EL)
- AL 284 Civil War (EL)
- AL 356 Critical Thinking/Creativity (EL)
Mathematics & Communications – 6 Credits
- AL 125 Mathematics (EL)
- AL 128 College Algebra (EL)
- AL 180 Interpersonal Communication (EL)
- AL 204 College Writing (EL)
- AL 234 Speech Communication (EL)
- BCOM 247 Intro to Business Writing (EL)
Theology – 6 Credits
- AL 159 Heritage of Faith (EL)
- AL 210 Theology (EL)
- REL 287 Christian Care Giving (EL)
- REL 383 Gospel of Luke (EL)
- REL 388 Varieties of Belief (EL)
Science – 4 Credits
- May be waived or transferred in.