The School of Education equips and inspires Christian servant leaders to pursue integrity and excellence in the delivery of educational services within professional and lifelong learning throughout the world.
The CUW MS in Teaching and Learning gives you the opportunity to:
- Courses are primarily taken online with the option of some face to face
- Classes are small and students receive personal attention from faculty
- Flexibility of program with extensive elective work
- The program utilizes a portfolio-based assessment process aligned with the Core Propositions of the National Board of Professional Teaching Standards
- Students have the options of completing a thesis or graduate capstone project
- Optional add-on license for Alternative Education, ESL/Bilingual, and Teacher Certification
Master’s Degree in Education-Teaching and Learning: 33 credits
- 18 credits required, 15 credits electives (electives can include courses required for ESL/Bilingual Certification and/or Alternative Education Certification)
Master’s Degree in Education-Teaching and Learning: Graduate Teacher Certification:
- See program specifications here.