The Concordia University Wisconsin Program in Physical Therapy is committed to developing health care professionals who have a sound foundation in Movement Science and are prepared for safe, autonomous, and ethical practice as physical therapists within a changing health care environment. The Program seeks to foster personal growth in mind, body, and spirit for Christian service to the community.
Congratulations to the class of 2016!
100% first time pass rate on the national Physical Therapy Examination. This is the third year in a row for our graduates to have 100% first time pass rate on the exam!
- Program has 10-year CAPTE accreditation
- Students have patient/client interaction every semester
- Students work with their faculty advisor to choose clinical sites that provide the best fit personally and professionally
- State-of-the-art facilities include a human anatomy lab with cadavers
- Faculty-to-student ratio of 1:10
Credit hours required: 125
We are proud to announce that our Classes of 2015 and 2014 students had a 100% first-time pass rate on the National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE).
The Physical Therapy Program at Concordia University Wisconsin is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: www.capteonline.org