Expand your career and gain essential skills needed to be a leader in healthcare.
Concordia University Wisconsin offers a dual PharmD/MBA degree for students who are looking to expand their career opportunities and wish to be a highly qualified pharmacy graduate with a focus on both patient care practice and business and practice-based management.
Students who are interested in research or pharmaceutical product development can combine the PharmD degree with the Master of Pharmaceutical/Chemical Product Development (MPD). The MPD program can be taken simultaneously with the PharmD program.
Now more than ever, healthcare professionals with skills and experience in leadership and management are in high demand. Expand your career opportunities through the PharmD/MBA dual degree program at CUW.
- Gain admission into the PharmD/MBA program prior to starting your P1 year
- Begin MBA coursework as early as the P1 year
- Earn your PharmD and MBA simultaneously in as little as four years
- Choose from 15 MBA concentrations, including:
- Health Care Administration
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Sustainability Management and Analytics
- Management Information Systems
- Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- Earn up to 19 credits that count towards both degrees, leaving only 20 additional credits exclusive to the MBA curriculum
- MBA courses are offered in face-to-face and online formats, allowing you to choose the learning environment that fits your lifestyle
Learn more about the PharmD/MBA application and admission process.
Combining the PharmD program with a Master of Pharmaceutical/Chemical Product Development (MPD) degree is a unique opportunity for students interested in patient care and the development of pharmaceuticals and chemical products.
- Gain admission into the MPD program prior to starting your P1 year
- Take MPD courses simultaneously with the PharmD program, beginning the P2 year
- Earn a PharmD in four years and the MPD degree in one additional year
- Choose an MPD concentration in pharmaceutical or chemical product development
- Earn up to 17 credits that count towards both degrees, leaving only 31 additional credits that are exclusive to the MPD curriculum
Learn more about the MPD application and admission process.