A FAFSA MUST be completed each academic year. Once all the required information has been received, the financial aid application is complete. ll financial aid information is reviewed and students are packaged with MAXIMUM amount of aid they are eligible for. Within two to three weeks after a file is complete and the student has registered, a Financial Aid Award Notification will be sent. Aid is disbursed after the irst week of class that makes the student half time.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Financial Aid Office. We will be glad to assist you.
All forms needed for Financial Aid are available online through this website, at the Concordia University Wisconsin Mequon Financial Aid Office, or at your Adult Accelerated Center.
Grants - (non-repayable)
- Pell Grant - Federal grant based on financial need
- Employer Reimbursement: Please check with your employer
- Federal Veterans Benefits: Certificates of Eligibility may be obtained from the Federal Veteran Administration Offices where the records are kept
Loans - (must be repaid)
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loan - Based on financial need and grade level. Interest Paid by federal government while student is actively taking classes
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan - Additional loan source, interest begins accruing as soon as loan is disbursed
- Alternative Student Loan - This is a loan in the student's name with a credit worthy co-signer. Here is a list of some possible alternative loan options available to you
Additional information is available at your center and from the Financial Aid Office.