Review the Instructional Continuity Resources portlet on the Faculty or Employee tabs of the Concordia portal (my.cuw.edu) from the CUW Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT) for important information and helpful tips.
Direct students to the student section of the Keep Learning website, www.cuw.edu/keeplearning as their “go-to” place for information.
Check for Concordia University news and updates:
- Use the Instructional Continuity Resources portlet on the Faculty tab
- Check with your department chair, program director, or academic school
- Reset expectations
- Review your syllabus
- Move elements of your face-to-face course to Blackboard
- Review your equipment, connection, and teaching environment
- Access Concordia’s Zoom account
- Test your equipment with Zoom
- Learn the basic features of Zoom