We are honored that you have applied to Concordia University Wisconsin. Because you have shown an interest in an art-related field, either as a major or minor program of study, you may apply for an Art Scholarship.
To apply for an Art Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- CUW acceptance for Fall 2016; Admission no later than March, 2016.
- A minimum 2.5 cumulative high school grade point average.
- Submit a digital portfolio demonstrating a sample of your work. (A minimum of 10 examples)
OR you can make arrangements to drop off a physical portfolio. (Contact the coordinator listed below)
- Interest in participating in on campus art activities. (Art Guild, the bowls project, etc.)
- Submit an Art Scholarship Application
- Submit two current letters of recommendation.
Art Scholarship Application
After review of your Art Scholarship Application and portfolio, approval will be made by the Art Department. A determination could be made as soon as the end of April.
Send your digital portfolio, to the coordinator of the scholarship committee by Friday April 1st, 2016. Late applications will not be accepted.
Dr. Marji Bell
Coordinator, Art Scholarship program
12800 N. Lake Shore Dr.
Mequon, WI 53097-2418