In need of student employment? Advertise your opportunity on Falcon Jobs.
If you are interested in participating in the job fair, lease reserve your spot with Whitney Diedrich, at 262-243-4340.
Before your employee starts working, please make sure the student has the appropriate paperwork completed(available in the Career Services office, Rincker 004).
Core Responsibilities of the supervisor include, but are not limited to:
- Create or update job description on Falcon Jobs
- Interview, hire and train student employees
- Give clear descriptions of job expectations
- Discuss office policies and procedures
- Provide adequate space and resources
- Assign appropriate tasks
- Ensure time sheets are accurate and are turned-in on time to Human Resources
- Use frequent feedback to develop professionalism
- Take interest in the student employee as a person
Celebrate student employees by recognizing birthdays, holidays, or National Student Employment Week.