If you are a first time user of IRBNet, please register and then log into IRBNet. Once you are able to reach the Home Page, you can select "Create New Project" and use the "Forms and Templates" to create your submission.
- Please double and triple check for typos and grammatical errors in all documents!
- Students: Your advisor must proof read and approve your protocol. Please "share your project" with your advisor. After proofreading, your advisor must then "sign your package".
- Investigators and all co-investigators must also "sign the package".
- Make sure that you are always in the Concordia university Wisconsin/Ann Arbor IRB Library and not the Concordia University IACUC Library.
- Please complete the provided informed consent template (when applicable) and double check to make sure it is readable and does not contain technical jargon. ALSO, please delete all template instructions such as "overwrite here."