Effective business communication is about telling a professional story. CUW's Business Communication degree teaches you the skills you need to bring a company's message to the world.
Why Study Business Communication at CUW?
A CUW degree offers you:
- A rich, diverse curriculum
- Small class sizes and individual attention
- An emphasis on servant leadership
- Internship opportunities to gain real-world experience
- Coursework that combines business insight, communication skills and ethical values
CUW’s Business Communication degree focuses on building skills and techniques that help organizations promote their goals and products.
What You’ll Learn in the Business Communication Program
In our program you’ll study:
- Public relations and press releases
- Group dynamics
- Leadership communication
- Interviewing strategies
- Conflict management skills
- Servant leadership
- Public speaking
- Social media theory and history
- Cross-cultural communication
A Business Communication degree prepares you for careers in:
- Public relations
- Business management
- Shareholder relations
The Business Communication curriculum implements a three-part program that including a liberal arts core, a business common body-of-knowledge, and a specialization in Business Communication. See our course catalog for our full curriculum.
High School Prep Courses
- Foreign language
For additional information on our business communication program, please contact our admissions office.Dr. Jane Bishop
Chair of Qualitative Business Programs