Management of Criminal Justice professionals make the world a safer place to live and work. If you are interested in being a positive influence and want to explore the exciting study of crime causation, criminal law, public policy and the justice system, a career in criminal justice and public policy could be the perfect fit.
Why Study Management of Criminal Justice at CUW?
A CUW degree in criminal justice and public policy offers you:
- A basic foundation in national, state, and local government
- An introduction to law enforcement and the court system
- Classes that cover operational and managerial issues in the field of criminal justice.
- Accelerated Bachelor's, Associate's, and Certificates available.
- Available at all accelerated center locations and online
What You’ll Learn in the Management of Criminal Justice Program
Our Management of Criminal Justice Policy program you’ll study:
- The ethical problems faced by criminal justice workers
- Criminal psychology
- The American court system, justice system and its public policies
- Criminal investigation processes like interviewing, crime scene analysis, and collection of evidence
- The law relating to arrests, searches, and seizures by law enforcement
- The rules of evidence and courtroom procedures
This baccalaureate degree program will help prepare you for a career in:
- Court administration
- Custodial and community-based corrections
- Intelligence operations
- Law enforcement
- Probation and parole
- Security management
Not to mention, an outstanding foundation for future study at graduate or law school.
Our curriculum includes required classes such as Criminal Investigations, Forensic Investigations, and more! See our course catalog for details.
For additional information on our Management of Criminal Justice program, please contact our admissions department.
Dr. Kenneth Harris