Finance spans companies, industries and cultures. Study Finance at CUW and you’ll gain transferable skills you can put to use around the world.
Why Study Finance at CUW?
A CUW Finance degree offers you:
- A robust liberal arts foundation
- Full-time faculty with real-world experience
- Internship opportunities
- Preparation for responsible leadership
- Job placement rate: 97%
CUW’s Finance program implements a three-part curriculum including a liberal arts core, a foundation in general business, and a specialization in Finance.
What You’ll Learn in the Finance Program
Our program teaches you about:
- Fundamental financial management principles
- Corporate finance
- Financial markets
- Valuation principles
- Commercial banking and the role of central banks
- Monetary and fiscal policy
- International finance
- Christian values and ethics
- Security sales representative
- Commercial banker
- Investment banker
- Financial advisor
- Portfolio or mutual fund manager
- Financial analyst
- Actuarial Science
CUW’s MBA program includes a concentration in Finance, along with 12 other areas of study.
CUW’s liberal arts core teaches you important communication and writing skills that complement technical coursework in money and banking, international finance, and investing. See our course catalog for our full curriculum.
High School Prep Courses
- Math (including precalculus)
- Social studies