Marketing is the ultimate combination of creativity, strategy and communication. In CUW’s Marketing program you’ll learn both the technical and creative skills every marketing professional needs to succeed.
Why Study Marketing at CUW?
A CUW Marketing degree offers you:
- A liberal arts foundation with a Christian emphasis
- Courses taught by experienced faculty
- Small class sizes and individual attention
- Hands-on experience through internship opportunities
- Job placement rate: 97%
CUW's Marketing program combines our comprehensive liberal arts core, a foundation in general business and a specialization in Marketing.
What You'll Learn in the Marketing Program
In our program you'll study:
- Consumer audiences and their needs
- Product design, pricing, advertising, selling and distribution
- Public relations and how it's used to promote and manage public perception
- Basic advertising campaign strategies including copy, visualization and layout
- Business-to-business and business-to-consumer operations
- Packaging, brand identification and promotion
- The impact of E-commerce on marketing
- Web page design and maintenance
- How to interact conscientiously with the public
- Marketing research methods and measurements
- International marketing
- Public relations specialist
- Marketing manager
- Market research analyst
- Advertising manager
- Business owner
- Account executive
- Sales manager
- Graphic Design
CUW's MBA program includes a concentration in Marketing, along with 12 other concentrations.
CUW's Marketing curriculum includes coursework in advertising and promotion, public relations, and market research. See our course catalog for our full curriculum.
High School Prep Courses
- Social studies
- Computer classes