Going back to school is a big decision. Is now the right time? How will I balance family, work and school?
Concordia University Wisconsin’s Adult Accelerated Programs were designed for working adults just like you. Our Accelerated program offers certificates, associate, bachelor’s and graduate degrees in a variety of areas. Classes meet one night a week for six weeks with online formats available, so you can fit school into your work, your family, and your life.
Our Adult Students:
- Receive the credentials they need to advance in their careers
- Earn degrees in as little as two years
- Learn from professors with real world industry experience
- Have a home center but may take classes at any center location or online
- Can start at any time throughout the year
- Receive credit for experiential learning
- Can transfer up to 80 credits (undergraduate)
- Look forward to a world full of opportunities
- Want to continue to learn and grow.
Our Accelerated Courses:
- Meet one night a week for four hours
- Six weeks in length for undergraduate; six to eight weeks for graduate
- Include online options
- Involve little group work outside of class
- Meet at ten convenient locations throughout Wisconsin and Missouri
- Address the needs and capabilities of adult learners
- Include the cost of your textbooks for some courses
- Relate directly to today’s careers
- Prepare you for success
View Our Brochure
Undergraduate | Graduate
Please contact any of our centers and ask to speak to an admissions counselor. We look forward to answering your questions and helping you plan your future!