Going back to school is a big decision. Is now the right time? How will I balance family, work and school?
Concordia University Wisconsin’s Adult Accelerated Programs were designed for working adults just like you. Our Accelerated program offers certificates, associate, bachelor’s and graduate degrees in a variety of areas. Classes meet one night a week for six weeks with online formats available, so you can fit school into your work, your family, and your life.
Our Adult Students:
- Receive the credentials they need to advance in their careers
- Earn degrees in as little as two years
- Learn from professors with real world industry experience
- Have a home center but may take classes at any center location or online
- Can start at any time throughout the year
- Receive credit for experiential learning
- Can transfer up to 80 credits (undergraduate)
- Look forward to a world full of opportunities
- Want to continue to learn and grow.
Our Accelerated Courses:
- Meet one night a week for four hours
- Six weeks in length for undergraduate; six to eight weeks for graduate
- Include online options
- Involve little group work outside of class
- Meet at ten convenient locations throughout Wisconsin and Missouri
- Address the needs and capabilities of adult learners
- Include the cost of your textbooks for some courses
- Relate directly to today’s careers
- Prepare you for success
View our brochure!
Please contact any of our centers and ask to speak to an admissions counselor. We look forward to answering your questions and helping you plan your future!