CUW Writing Center consultants work with students from a variety of disciplines who want to become more confident writers.
We provide free individual consultations for undergraduate, center-based, online, and graduate students.
The Writing Center has two locations:
- Learning Resource Center (LRC) LU 200
- Library (at the circular reference desk)
Writing Center hours vary per semester.
- View availability online at tutortrac.cuw.edu.
- Stop by the LRC (LU 200) Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm to set up a consultation
- Call 262-243-2623 for questions and appointments
- Walk-ins for the writing center may be available, but they are not guaranteed
Become a Consultant
If you are interested in working as a consultant in the Writing Center, we encourage you to learn more about this important job and to contact the director of the Writing Center (262-243-2623) with any questions.
The LRC location
The Second Edition in our Library Location