What is a Covid Conscious Campus?
- Working together to perform and promote COVID-19-responsible behaviors
- Washing hands
- Sanitizing workspaces
- Wearing masks on campus
- Meeting virtually
- Screening health daily through health app
- Testing as needed
- Distancing in public spaces, offices and classrooms
- Staying home if sick
- Empowering the community in this effort through honoring everyone
- Slowing the spread of COVID-19 on our campuses and at our centers
- Praying for the health and well-being of every Concordian
Covid Conscious Toolkit
Posters, postcard graphics, social media stickers and other downloadable and printable resources should be used to promote a Covid Conscious Campus in classrooms and other public spaces.