CUW’s Management degree offers you the broad liberal arts and business training you’ll need to manage and lead in today’s complex business environment.
Why Study Management at CUW?
We offer you:
- A Christ-centered education
- Internship opportunities are available
- Professors with real-world experience
- Small class sizes where you’re known by name
- Liberal arts courses that promote growth and self-knowledge
- Business courses that combine technical skills and ethical values
A degree in Management from CUW gives you the skills and flexibility to assume leadership roles in almost any industry or business structure.
What You’ll Learn in the Management Program
- Organizational behavior and how groups and individuals work together
- The basics of accounting, finance and business law
- Human resources and interpersonal communication
- International economics, globalization and foreign trade
- The challenges and opportunities of managing a small business
- The principles and problems in planning, organizing and directing business operations
- Public relations techniques to gain publicity and manage public response
- Marketing strategies and management
- Sales or account manager
- Project manager
- Management consultant
- Human resources specialist
- General operations manager
- Purchasing manager
- Corporate executive
- Business owner
CUW’s MBA program includes a concentration in Management, along with 12 other areas of emphasis.
The Management program implements a three-part curriculum including a liberal arts core, a business common body-of-knowledge and a specialization in Management. See our course catalog for our full curriculum.
High School Prep Courses
These courses are recommended but not required for students enrolling in our traditional undergraduate business management program.
- Social studies
- Computer courses
For additional information on our business management program, please contact our admissions office.