CUW’s Batterman School of Business now offers a unique and rigorous retail management program that will prepare selected students both academically and tactically for a successful executive career within this growing industry. The Sendik’s Scholars Retail Management Program is a four-year undergraduate program. In addition to the core business classes (48 credits), students will follow a specialized retail curriculum (39 credits) that includes an annual internship within the Sendik’s Organization.
- Annual $5,000 scholarship (max of three years)
- Specialized retail management curriculum
- Paid, 6-credit internship within the Sendik’s organization (in addition to annual scholarship)
- Opportunities for service leadership
- University-wide recognition as a Sendik’s Scholar
- Qualified, vetted, custom-training for career advantages
- Complete this application by December 1st (or until all positions are filled)
Selected candidates will be invited to attend interviews in Spring. Questions should directed to Dr. Jane Bishop.