Four Year Combined BS and MBA
Studies have shown that workers with an MBA earn as much as $500,000 more during the course of their careers than those with bachelor’s degrees*. However, the high price of many MBA programs can limit the return on that investment in higher education.
Concordia University Wisconsin offers an affordable, fast track to a Masters Degree in Business Administration. The Business Scholars Program allows highly qualified incoming freshmen to earn both a Bachelor of Science degree in Business and MBA within four years. Tuition costs are the same as our regular four-year undergraduate fees.
The course load requires 18 credits per semester, enrollment in three Winterim sessions and completion of a related internship. Students who complete this challenging program will not only earn a BS and MBA, they will also meet the educational requirements for a number of professional certifications.
- Corporate Communications and Public Relations
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Non Profit Management
- Public Administration
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Sport and Entertainment Business
- Sustainability Management and Analytics
This demanding program is open to first year business majors who meet the following academic requirements:
- High School Cumulative GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0
- ACT scores of 25 or higher
- Combined SAT scores of 1200 or higher
Once accepted, Business Scholars must maintain a 3.5 out of 4.0 academic average, take 18 credits per semester, attend at least three Winterim sessions and complete an internship in their related field of study.